- IO-Link, Modbus-RTU, and RS-485 models are available.
- Applications include edge and center-guiding, loop tension control, hole sizing, parts counting and on-the-fly product sizing and profiling.
- Closely spaced infrared beams detect objects as small as 5 mm wide edge resolution is 2.5 mm.
- Controller functionality is built into the receiver, so basic setup requires no controller, software, or PC.
- Easy-to-use software is included for advanced configuration, using a PC.
- Configuration options include 14 measurement modes, three scanning methods, two Analog and two discrete outputs and a serial output.
- Range is 4 meters.
- Array heights range from 150 to 2,400 mm.
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY provides center and edge guiding for carpet manufacturer pdf 602 KB
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY solves clear glass profiling application pdf 524 KB
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY Systems Quick Start Guide pdf 1.8 MB
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY Systems Quick Start Guide French pdf 2.0 MB
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY Systems Quick Start Guide German pdf 2.1 MB
- A GAGE EZ ARRAY Systems Quick Start Guide Italian pdf 2.1 MB
- Banner Engineering EZ-Array Series Measuring Light Curtain Document pdf 794 KB
- Building In Consistency for Quality Control Banner Sensors Help a High Volume Bakery pdf 700 KB
- EZ ARRAY RS 485 to USB Adapter Cable pdf 575 KB
- EZ ARRAY System USB Serial Adaptor INTUSB485 1 pdf 184 KB
- EZ ARRAY System USB Serial Adaptor INTUSB485 1 Japanese pdf 794 KB