Sure Cross Temperature and Humidity Sensors work in a variety of environments to provide temperature and humidity measurements.
Used with Sure Cross Wireless Radios, these sensors make it easy to monitor environmental conditions without costly wiring runs to monitoring points.Features
- Manufactured with a robust metal housing.
- Designed to work as a Modbus slave device via RS-485 or with Sure Cross 1-wire serial interface -P6 nodes, -H6 MultiHop Radios, or Q45 Sensor Node DX80N2Q45TH.
- Ships with aluminum grill filter cap; optional stainless steel 10 micrometer sintered filter available separately.
- Achieves humidity accuracy of ±2% relative humidity and temperature accuracy of ±0.3° C.
- Traceable to NIST standards.
- Each sensor is shipped with a certificate of factory calibration.
- Banner Engineering Temperature and Humidity Sensor pdf 397 KB
- Banner Humidity Sensor Calibration Statement pdf 70 KB
- MultiHop Radio with Serial Interface M H6 pdf 1.3 MB
- Performance FlexPower Node with 1 Wire Serial Interface P6 pdf 434 KB
- Quick Start Guide P6 Node to M12FTH4Q Temperature Sensor pdf 282 KB
- Sure Cross Temperature and Humidity Sensor 1 Wire Serial pdf 429 KB
- Sure Cross Temperature and Humidity Sensor Modbus Slave pdf 397 KB