Monitors a wide variety of safety and non-safety input devices.
The safety inputs can monitor:+24V dc solid-state (PNP) outputs in single-channel or dual-channel hookup+24V dc source that is switched by hard/relay contacts in single-channel or dual-channel hookup.Features
- Optical-based safeguarding devices, such as Safety Laser Scanners.
- Positive-opening safety switches used for guard interlocking.
- Emergency-stop devices, such as palm buttons and rope/cable pulls.
- Standard sensors for non-safety applications, such as photoelectric monitoring position or end-of-travel.
- Tb>UM-FA-9A: Three normally open (N.O.) output switching channels for connection to control-reliable power interrupt circuits
- UM-FA-11A: Two normally open (N.O.) and one normally closed (N.C.) output switching channels for connection to control-reliable power interrupt circuits
- Automatic reset or monitored manual reset, depending on hookup
- Design complies with Category 4 PLe (ISO 13849-1), SIL 3 (IEC 61508/IEC 62061), and Control Reliable (ANSI B11.19)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 (IEC 61508/62061)
- Performance level (PL) e (ISO 13849-1)
- For use in functional stop category 0 applications per ANSI NFPA 79 and IEC/EN 60204-1