- High speed, high precision, non-contact laser measurement sensor which provides accurate and stable displacement or thickness measurement on wood, metal, rubber, ceramic, and plastic parts.
- Extremely accurate, robust and self-contained laser displacement sensor using a 1024 pixel CMOS linear imager.
- Precise narrow laser spot for easy alignment to the target.
- Reliable and accurate measurement results on real world targets, such as machined metal, wood, ceramic, paper and painted targets.
- Target displacement or target thickness measurement with high resolution 4-20 mA or RS-485 serial communication outputs.
- Non-contact measurement for use on moving processes, hot parts, machined parts, and soft or sticky parts.
- Two sensors self-synchronize for thickness measurements and thickness calculation within the sensors no external controller required.
- Banner Engineering LH Series High-Precision Laser Measurement Sensor Document pdf 268 KB
- Constant Consistent Height Measurement for Cereal Dough Using Banner Sensors pdf 380 KB
- INTMOD485 LH Protocol Converter pdf 972 KB
- INTUSB485 LH Serial Adapter pdf 210 KB
- Laser Sensors Improve Service Forecasting by Measuring Elevator Belt Wear Patterns pdf 268 KB