The HPC50 handheld pressure calibrator is an intrinsically safe, dual pressure calibrator with options to add an additional two external pressure or temperature modules.
The HPC50 pressure calibrator combines the features you love from the HPC40 with improvements like, better battery life an improved display, an extra external module connection, and of course intrinsic safety.
The HPC50 series pressure calibrator is fully temperature compensated for pressure, temperature, and electrical measurements from -20 to 50°C.Features
- 0.035% of Reading Accuracy
- Gauge, Absolute, and Differential Pressure to 10,000 psi / 700 bar / 70 MPa
- Advanced Simplicity "Non-Menu" Interface
- Measure Sink mA and V
- High Accuracy Thermometer with "True Ohm" Technology
- Store & Recall Previously Used Screen
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Silicone Oil
- Connection: Crystal CPF Female
- Accuracy: ± 0.00725 psi, ± 0.5 mbar
- Range: 10.153 to 15.954 psia, 700.0 to 1100.0 mbarA
Current (mA) Input
- Accuracy: ± 0.015 % of Reading + 0.002 mA
- Percent Range: 0-20, 4-20, 10-50
- Maximum Allowable Current: 93.3 mA
- Units: mA, Scaling, % Error, and % Flow
- mA Range: 0 to 55 mA
- Resolution: 0.001 mA or 0.01 %
Data / Communication
- Mini - USB
- Screen: 320 x 240 Pixel Graphical Display
- Display Rate: 3 Readings/second (Standard)
Certifications & Approvals
- II 1G IEx ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
- FTZU 18 ATEX 0043X
- Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
- IECEx FTZU 18.0012X
- HPC50 Series Complies with The Electromagnetic Compatibility and The Pressure Equipment Directives.
- HPC50 Series Complies with The Australian Radio - communications (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Standard 2008.