Compact Q26 series luminescence sensors use UV light to activate luminescent dyes, inks and surfaces, enabling reliable detection of labels, adhesives and tamper resistant seals in a range of applications.Features
- Reliably detects luminescent plastics, coatings, lubricants, and other targets on even and uneven surfaces.
- Simple configuration with the push button on the sensors housing or via a remote input line.
- Rotary switch selects Light Operate or Dark Operate.
- Fast, 250 microsecond response time.
- Two indicator LEDs show operating and output status.
- NPN or PNP discrete output, depending on model.
- More than 20 mm of operating range.
- IP67-rated housing for use in rugged industrial environments.
- Compact housing size: 14 × 25 × 42 mm.