SteelSkin rugged fiber models resist kinking, cutting and snagging and have a low profile to easily embed in machines.
With a strong, solid sheathing, they are great for mechanical protection in applications where standard plastic fibers would not hold up.
Ideal for busy assembly stations, embedded in stations, part presence or places where equipment is constantly moved on and off a production line.Features
- Abrasion resistant while maintaining flexibility.
- Bend to tighter radius and thinner than standard plastic fiber optics.
- Solid, smooth and sturdy sheathing.
- Superior resistance to wear, chemicals and other environmental conditions.
- Assembly stations, part presence, busy assembly cells.