DeZURIK AWWA Butterfly Valves meet the requirements of AWWA C504 and C516 standards.
They are used for shutoff on clean water and gases.
Offset disc design, corrosion resistant shaft, stainless steel disc edge, and self-compensating shaft seals are features on all DeZURIK AWWA valves.
Molded-in body seat with disc locators provides positive sealing and longer seat life on sizes 3-20” (80-500 mm).
Large valves, 24 - 144” (600 - 3600 mm), feature adjustable, replaceable seat, non-hollow disc structure, and rubber seat retained within a dovetail groove in the valve body and locked in place by an epoxy wedge.
- Lever, Handwheel, Chainwheel, SquareNut, Cylinder, Electric Motor
- 75B, 150B, 250B
- Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Flanged, Mechanical Joint
- 75 psi (520 kPa), 150 psi (1030 kPa), 250 psi (1700 kPa)
- 3 - 144” (80 - 3600 mm)
- Square & Rectangular AWWA Butterfly Valves are Designed in a Variety of Sizes for Square/Rectangular Configurations. Specially Designed Packages for Pump Check Control Applications are also Available.
- To 290°F (143°C)
- D10082 IM ACT G SERIES CYLINDER BUTTERFLY pdf 296 KB
- D10135 IM ACT CYLINDER T SERIES pdf 268 KB
- D10287 IM ACT M SERIES MANUAL AWWA pdf 154 KB
- D10308 IM ACT LA SERIES MANUAL ELECTRIC AWWA pdf 253 KB
- D10316 IM ACT LEVER TEN POSITION pdf 241 KB
- D10373 IM VALVE BAW 20 F2 24 144 EPOXY RET SEAT pdf 846 KB
- D10386 IM VALVE BAW 3 20 pdf 408 KB
- D10505 IM ACT G SERIES MANUAL AWWA pdf 566 KB