On-axis vision lighting provides even, diffused illumination for flat, reflective surfaces.
A beam splitter directs the light rays along the same axis as the camera lens.
Reflective surfaces perpendicular to the camera appear bright.
Surfaces at an angle to the camera and non-reflective surfaces appear dark.Features
- Connects directly to PresencePLUS vision sensors or an external power supply.
- Evenly illuminates flat reflective surfaces.
- Delivers collimated illumination in the same optical path as camera.
- Standard lights: Available in 100 x 100 mm or 50 x 50 mm light sizes with a 24 V dc supply voltage.
- Specialty lights: Available in 25 or 75 mm diameter light sizes with 12 or 24 V dc supply voltage, depending on model.
- Offers choice of models with infrared or visible red, green, white or blue lights, all with continuous or strobed operation.
- Features models with antireflective glass dust covers.
- Provides minimum useful life of 10,000 to 60,000 hours, depending on model.
- Banner Engineering On-Axis Light Document pdf 120 KB
- On Axis Lights White Red Blue Green or Infrared Diffused 100 mm 24V dc Pro Only French pdf 604 KB
- On Axis Lights White Red Blue Green or Infrared Diffused 50 mm pdf 690 KB
- Specialty On Axis Lights White Blue or Red Diffused 75 mm pdf 120 KB
- Specialty On Axis Lights White Red or Blue Diffused 25 mm 12V dc pdf 40 KB