Available in two versions for application flexibility: QC50 models for most applications and QCX50 models for more challenging applications such as differentiating dark blue from black.Features
- Accurately analyzes and compares color to color, or varying intensities of one color.
- Features easy-to-set push-button programming options for one, two or three colors.
- Delivers fast sensing with a response time of 335 microsecond for the QC50 and selectable 1 or 5 milliseconds for the QCX50.
- Features compact, self-contained design.
- Includes three programming parameters: channel, sensing mode and tolerance level.
- Available in models with three NPN or three PNP outputs, one for each color channel.