Heavy-duty barrel sensor protected by a 316 stainless steel housing that resists exposure to harsh chemicals and washdown conditions.Features
- Complete family of sensors, all housed in the popular 18 mm threaded metal barrel.
- Chemically robust stainless steel sensors for washdown applications.
- Robust housing is sealed against fluid ingress and exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Powerful and bright visible red emitter beam for easy alignment and setup.
- Highly visible output and dual-function power and stability indicators.
- Advanced ASIC technology is resistant to fluorescent light and offers exceptional cross talk immunity.
- Robust 250° adjustment potentiometer on select models.
- Widest operating temperature range.
- (-40 to 70° C) of comparable sensors.
- Available in Emitter/Receiver, Polarized Retroreflective, Retroreflective, Diffuse, and Fixed Field models.
- Banner Engineering M18-4 Series 18 mm Washdown Metal Barrel-Mount Sensor Document pdf 1.1 MB
- D tecteurs cylindriques 18 mm en acier inoxydable M18 4 French pdf 1.1 MB
- M18 4 Gewinderohr Sensoren aus Edelstahl 18 mm German pdf 1.1 MB
- M18 4 Stainless Steel 18 mm Barrel Sensors pdf 1.0 MB
- Sensori cilindrici M18 4 in acciaio inossidabile da 18 mm Italian pdf 1.1 MB