High-performance LTF Series Sensors detect targets regardless of color, material or sheen from up to 24 meters away, straight-on or at an angle.Features
- Analog and discrete or dual discrete outputs for measuring and detection applications.
- Best in class combination of range, repeatability and accuracy enable highly reliable target detection and precise distance measurement.
- Two-line, eight-character display and pushbutton programming for easy setup, troubleshooting and real-time distance measuring.
- Durable IP67 housing, high ambient light immunity and stable performance across temperatures provide reliable performance in challenging environments.
- Advanced options, including delay timers, advanced triggered measurement modes and cross-talk avoidance.
- Available in models with IO-Link communication which enables remote configuration and monitoring and simplifies wiring, preventative maintenance, and device replacement.
- Banner Engineering LTF Series Long-Range Time-of-Flight Laser Sensor Data Sheets pdf 998 KB
- IO Link Data Reference Guide LTF Series pdf 123 KB
- LTF Sell Sheet pdf 1.4 MB
- LTF Sell Sheet Brazil pdf 1.4 MB
- LTF Sell Sheet Japan pdf 1.4 MB
- LTF Sell Sheet Korean pdf 1.5 MB
- LTF Sell Sheet Mexico pdf 1.3 MB
- LTF Sell Sheet Taiwan pdf 998 KB
- Banner Engineering LTF Series Long-Range Time-of-Flight Laser Sensor Product Manuals pdf 2.9 MB
- L GAGE LTF Laser Distance Sensor with IO Link Instruction Manual pdf 2.9 MB
- L GAGE LTF Time of Flight Laser Distance Sensor Instruction Manual pdf 2.9 MB
- L GAGE LTF Time of Flight Laser Distance Sensor Instruction Manual Japanese pdf 3.8 MB