- Complete family of sensors, all housed in the popular 18 mm threaded metal barrel.
- Economical photoelectric sensors for cost sensitive and high volume installations.
- Nickel plated brass housing is well protected against industrial fluids and mechanical damage.
- Powerful and bright visible red emitter beam for easy alignment and setup.
- Highly visible output and dual-function power and stability indicators.
- Advanced ASIC technology is resistant to fluorescent light and offers higher level of crosstalk avoidance.
- Wide operating temperature range: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F).
- Robust 250° adjustment potentiometer on select models.
- Available in Emitter/Receiver, Polarized Retroreflective, Retroreflective, Diffuse, and Fixed Field models.