Banner Engineering's QM26 and QMH26 are rugged, versatile sensors with a FDA compliant, stainless steel housing rated IP69K.
Models have a hygienic design with minimal grooves and crevices for easy cleaning and can undergo environmental temperature cycling from -30 to 60º C.
The QM26 and QMH26 have high chemical resistance for use in the most demanding photoelectric sensing environments.Features
- For applications in your plants toughest washdown environments—ideal for areas where food or materials that come into contact with surfaces may return back into the process.
- Hygienic mounting shape minimizes contamination risk and is self draining for CIP application.
- High chemical resistance ideal for the most demanding photoelectric sensing environments.
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning.
- Works well for applications where food or materials may come in contact with the sensor and return to the processing area.
- ECOLAB certified for inexhaustible sensor life in chemically-cleaned environments.