The iVu and iVu Color Image Sensors are used to monitor parts for type, size, orientation, shape, location, and color or color variations.
The device can be set up and monitored using an integrated or remote touchscreen or with a PC.Features
- Brings the simplicity of a photoelectric sensor and the intelligence of a vision sensor together to provide inspection solutions that can be applied and supported right on the factory floor.
- No PC required to configure, change or monitor.
- Easy configuration: install/connect iVu, select sensor type, acquire image, set inspection parameters.
- Advanced capabilities: menu-driven tools guide you as you set up your inspection.
- Three advanced sensors in one rugged package: a Match, an Area, and a Blemish sensor type.
- Software emulator lets you perfect your application offline.
- Integrated models offer a touch-screen for programming on the factory floor.
- Remote models offer separate touch screen display that mounts remotely from the sensor to allow easy access for setup and monitoring.
- Compact, rugged housing available with or without a variety of integrated ring lights- red, blue, green, and infrared.
- Ability to change parameters on the fly.
- Ethernet option available for simplified communications and enhanced control of the sensor. .
- Banner’s iVu Plus TG features EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP communications, stores up to 30 inspections and sorts up to 10 products in a single inspection.