DeZURIK’s KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off and throttling applications of abrasive slurry and dry abrasive materials.
Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are 100% port area and are ideally suited for applications in mining, chemical and food industries.
Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves are available in sizes 2 - 48" (50 - 1200 mm) with temperature ratings from -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C) as standard, with a variety of urethane compounds available on application.
KUL valves feature a one-piece, cast-in-place liner that provides bi-directional, drip-tight shutoff to either 150 or 250 psi (1030 or 1720 kPa) CWP.
All wetted surfaces of the ductile iron body are lined with urethane. KUL is good for dead-end service.
- Cast Ductile Iron with Gates of 304, 316, 317, 254 Stainless Steel or Hastelloy C
- Mining, Chemical & Food Industries
- 150 or 250 psi (1030 or 1720 kPa) CWP
- 2 - 48” (50 - 1200 mm)
- -40°F to 180°F (83°C) with Additional Seat Materials Available on Application
- DeZURIK KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves in Hydrocyclones Application Solution 215 pdf 119 KB
- KUL Urethane Lined Kiife Gate Valves Sales 32 00 1 pdf 275 KB
- KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves 32 00 1 SPI pdf 270 KB
- KUL Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves Technical 32 00 2 pdf 831 KB
- Urethane Lined Knife Gate Valves KUL 32 00 2 SPI pdf 806 KB
- D10079 IM ACT MANUAL GATE VALVES pdf 160 KB
- D10397 IM LOCKOUT LK KNIFE GATE VALVES W HANDWHEEL pdf 37 KB
- D10435 IM LOCKOUT LK KGC VALVES W CYLINDER pdf 150 KB
- D11025 IM VALVE 2 48 KUL pdf 1.4 MB
- D11037 IM SAFETY KUL pdf 591 KB
- D11038 IM SAFETY CYLINDER ACTUATOR FUW KNIFE GATE VALVES pdf 542 KB
- D11040 IM CYLINDER ACTUATOR GATE VALVES pdf 373 KB
- DP00129 IM ACT DYNATORQUE BEVEL GEAR KNIFE GATE pdf 330 KB