- Suspends safeguarding during hazard-free times in the machine’s cycle.
- Allows material to move into or from the process, without tripping the primary safeguard.
- Monitors two or four hard-relay contact or OSSD output safety devices.
- Available in models for Type 2 and Type 4 applications.
- Offers 24 V dc supply voltage with either two solid-state OSSD or 2 normally open (NO) safety outputs.
- Includes one non-safety auxiliary output.
- Offers two reset options: Automatic and Monitored Manual.
- Uses diverse redundancy and self-checking, for reliability.
- Features models for DIN-rail mounting or IP65-rated housing for flat mounting.
- Mounts outside a control panel, near the muted safeguard, or inside the control panel.
- Installs easily.
- Connects to supplemental safeguarding devices or E-stops.
- Banner Engineering Muting Safety Relay Document pdf 74 KB
- Makina Emniyeti z mleri pdf 2.9 MB
- MM TA 12B Daily Checkout German pdf 152 KB
- MM TA 12B Daily Checkout Italian pdf 78 KB
- MM TA 12B Muting Module pdf 935 KB
- MM TA 12B Muting Module Daily Checkout French pdf 74 KB
- MM TA 12B Muting Module Daily Checkout UK English pdf 72 KB
- MM TA 12B Muting Module Japanese pdf 1.5 MB
- MM TA 12B Muting Module Six Monthly Checkout French pdf 168 KB
- MM TA 12B Six Monthly Checkout German pdf 167 KB
- MM TA 12B Six Monthly Checkout Italian pdf 162 KB
- MM2 TA 12B Muting Module pdf 1.8 MB
- MMD TA 11B and MMD TA 12B Muting Module pdf 2.4 MB
- MMD TA 11B and MMD TA 12B Muting Module French pdf 3.6 MB
- MMD TA 11B and MMD TA 12B Muting Module German pdf 3.6 MB
- MMD TA 11B and MMD TA 12B Muting Module UK English pdf 3.5 MB
- Safety Solutions pdf 2.9 MB
- Solutions S curit pdf 2.9 MB