Linear array lights provide high-intensity illumination of large areas, at long distances.
Available in 3 housings: nickel-plated aluminum (IP68), stainless steel (IP68) and black anodized aluminum (IP50).Features
- Connects directly to an external power supply.
- Provides maintenance-free LED illumination of large objects from far away.
- Provides super high-intensity illumination of large areas.
- Available in sealed (IP68) nickel-plated and non-sealed (IP50) housings.
- Available in 290 mm to 1,160 mm array lengths, depending on model .
- Offers choice of models with infrared or visible red, white, blue or green LEDs, and with continuous or strobed operation.
- Provides optically isolated strobe signal.
- Available with glass, acrylic or diffusing windows, depending on model.
- Banner Engineering Linear Array Backlight Document pdf 228 KB
- Linear Array Lights with Intensity Adjustment pdf 238 KB
- Linear Array Replacement Window Kits LED LA X pdf 147 KB
- Linear Array Replacement Window Kits LEDLA SS pdf 110 KB
- Sealed Linear Array Lights pdf 241 KB
- Sealed Linear Array Lights White Red Blue Green or Infrared French pdf 352 KB
- Sealed Linear Array Lights White Red Blue Green or Infrared German pdf 353 KB
- Sealed Linear Array Lights White Red Blue Green or Infrared Italian pdf 323 KB