Module connects to two sensors with PNP outputs, monitoring rotation (rpm) or linear movement.
Provides over-speed, under-speed and zero-speed detection.Features
- Feedback input monitors external machine control elements.
- 24 V ac/dc operation.
- Two redundant, forced guided output contacts rated at 4 A, plus one auxiliary N.C. output contact.
- Stop Category 0, per ISO 13850 (EN 418), IEC 60204-1, and ANSI NFPA 79 Category 3, SIL Claimed Level (SIL CL) 3 to EN 62061, Category 3 / Performance Level (PL) e to DIN EN ISO 13849-1.
- DIN-rail mountable 45 mm wide housing with removable terminal blocks.
- Energizes output relays (closes N.O. contacts), when speed drops below set value, for "standstill" (under-speed) monitoring.
- De-energizes output relays (opens N.O. contacts), when speed rises above set value, for over-speed monitoring.