Compact optical safeguarding solution is designed for lower-risk applications where risk of injury is limited but some guarding is necessary.Features
- Designed for lower-risk applications such as bump or bruise, knock-down, trapping but not crushing, or minor cuts and abrasions.
- Features simple, two-piece integrated system with no control box.
- Detects narrow objects, such as a hand or ankle.
- Offered with 30 mm resolution and 15 m range.
- Provides economical, compact optical safeguarding.
- Meets Type 2 requirements per IEC61496-1/-2 and Category 2 per EN954-1.
- Available in trip (auto reset) or latch (manual reset) models.