McCrometer Model ML20 Welding Saddle Meter are manufactured to the highest standards.
Materials used on all meters and flow ranges for the low velocity meter meet or exceed AWWA standard C704-02.
The weld-on design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
It is necessary, upon ordering, to furnish the I.D. dimension of the pipe the meter is to be mounted on for calibration purposes.
The O.D. dimension or wall thickness must also be furnished for proper fit of the saddle to the pipe.
Approvals & Certifications
- Interior & Propeller Bearing: Stainless Steel
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
- Meter Head: Steel
Materials of Construction
- Maget & Propeller Spindle: Ceramic
- Meter Head Bolt: -Plated Steel
- Propeller Spindle, Gearbox, Separator, Meter Head Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Stainless Steel
- Meter & Nominal Pipe Size: 4” to 72”