- Delivers outstanding color contrast sensitivity.
- Reliably detects 16 levels of grayscale at up to 10,000 actuations per second.
- Available in two fiber types: economical plastic for repeated flexing and glass for harsh conditions.
- Offers choice of models with an infrared (glass only) or visible green, blue, red or white LED.
- Provides 10 to 30 V dc supply voltage with bipolar NPN or PNP outputs.
- Features push-button programming for easy-to-set static, dynamic and remote TEACH.
- Uses push-button for manual sensitivity adjustment.
- Easily mounts in confined areas, either flat or to 35 mm DIN rail.