- A manually operated safety control device which, when continuously activated and used in conjunction with a separate actuating control, will allow the machine to function in manual operating mode.
- Three-position functionality (OFF-ON-OFF) as required for manual control of a machine.
- Provides safety function when user either squeezes or releases the handle grip switch.
- Ergonomic design with a detented enable position (position 2).
- Terminal 1-2 and 3-4 contacts will not re-close when released from fully squeezed (position 3).
- Ideally suited for use as an enabling device for robotic cells.
- Optional momentary pushbutton switch (depending on model) that can provide hold-to-run, reset, or jogging/inching functions.
- Built-in strain relief and M20x1.5 conduit connection.
- Meets IP65 or IP66, depending on model.
- Insulated device (IEC 60947-5-1) on all models.
- Design meets or exceeds: ANSI RIA R15.06 and ISO 10218 Robot safety standard ANSI B11.19 Performance Criteria for Safeguards ANSI NFPA 79 (2007) and IEC 60204-1 (2000) Electrical Requirements for Industrial Machines.