Use Series 1227 as a regular U-tube manometer to read high-range pressure on the right leg, or as an inclined manometer to read low-range pressure on the bottom leg.
Simply incline manometer until fluid levels read zero. No spirit level required. Magnetic clips hold the gage in position on a steel duct surface.
Most versatile and useful low cost manometer we know of. Designed for installation and servicemen.
A sturdy, clear plastic manometer, it offers single, direct readings in two ranges: As a U-tube, it reads from 0 to 16" of water; as an inclined gage, it reads from -.20 to 0 to 2.6" of water.
Model 1227M (Metric) is 0 to 400 mm water column as a U-tube and -5 to 0 to 70 mm water column as an inclined gage. "How-to-use" instructions are printed directly on the scale.Features
- Reads 0 to 16 in w.c. as a U-tube and -0.20 to 0 to 2.6 in w.c. as an inclined gauge
- Clear, shatterproof indicating tube provides overpressure protection
- Black markings on a stark white scale for positive definition
- 1/4” Diameter x 8” Long - Brass Terminal Tube
Enclosure, Body Material
- 17” - Scale Long Inclined Manometer
- 4-1/2” Length of Tygon Plastic Tubing
- 1/8” Pipe (DN 6)
- Inches WC: 0 to 16
- Inches WC: -5 to 0
- Fan Status
- Filter Monitoring