McCrometer Model ML04-D Flanged Tube Meter are manufactured to the highest standards.
Materials used on all meters and flow ranges for the low velocity meter meet, or exceed, AWWA standard C704-02.
The flanged end tube design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
Flanged ends are 150 lb. AWWA class D flat face steel flanges.
Fabricated steel meter tubes have straightening vanes and are protected internally and externally with 12 to 15 mils of NSF approved, fusion bonded epoxy resin.
Approvals & Certifications
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Meter Head, Meter Tube: Steel
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
- NEMA 4X
Materials of Construction
- Maget & Propeller Spindle: Ceramic
- Propeller Spindle, Gearbox, Separator, Meter Head Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Meter & Nominal Pipe Size: 2” to 48”