The pocket size model ASG Analog Signal Generator is an ideal tool for troubleshooting transmitters, transducers, motors and actuators.
The unit generates a 0 to 10 VDC signal in increments of 1 volt or a 4 to 20 mA signal in increments of 2 mA. An LED bar graph visually indicates analog signal level.
The model ASG will also continuously ramp to user defined maximum and minimum values with user defined ramp interval timing.
Units are furnished with 6 ft (1.8 m) leads with alligator clips, 120 VAC plug-in adapter, protective carrying case and instruction manual.Features
- LED Bar Graph for Visibility in Dark Areas
- Variable Ramp Function Timing
- Auto Shut-Off to Conserve Battery Life
- Calibrating Transducers
- Display Process Values from Various Transmitters
- Transmitters & Transducer - Troubleshooting
- LED Display
- 6” (1.8 m) with Alligator Clips
- 2 to 20 seconds (2 seconds Increments) - Ramping Time Intervals
- 1,000 ohms Min. - Voltage
- 300 ohms, Max.
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 0-10 Vdc (1 Vdc Increments)
- 0 to 20 mA (2 mA Increments)
- 120 Vac
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
- 2 to 20 minutes (2 minutes Increments) (6 minutes Default) - Auto Shutoff Times