Model MW600 Weld-On Saddle Meter is machined to the same radius as the tube on which it is to be installed to provide accurate alignment.
The Model MW600 is manufactured to comply with applicable provisions of American Water Works Association Standard No. C704-02 for propeller-type flowmeters.
As with all McCrometer propeller flowmeters, standard features include a magnetically coupled drive, instantaneous flowrate indicator and straight reading, six-digit totalizer.
- ± 1 % over Reduced Range
- ± 2 % of Reading
- Ball Bearing: 440C Stainless Steel
Enclosure, Body Material
- Bearing Housing: 304 Stainless Steel
- Bearing Housing: 316 Stainless Steel
- Bearing Housing: Brass
- Bearing Housing: Stainless Steel
- Die Cast Aluminum Case
Materials of Construction
- Impeller: High-impact Plastic
- Magnet: Alnico
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- 0.25 % or Better
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Meter SIze: 4” to 48”
- Maximum 160° F