JBDL Series Back Pressure Valve
Does not ship to United States
The JBDL Series is a diaphragm operated, balanced trim, back pressure regulator.
The 1.95 Cv offers increased flow across its 1200 psi inlet range, while the Kel-F soft seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff.
Four set spring ranges and three soft seal options offer the customer flexibility in a number of applications and environments.
These valves are designed to regulate a variety of gases and liquids from pump and compressor control to process pressure control where high flows and low pressures are required.Features
- In-line removable plug and trim provides for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish.
- Balanced trim offers high flows with minimal lockup.
- Optimized internal volume.
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm provides exceptionally long life.
- Kel-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff.