GO Switch Models 12 and 22, are specifically designed to function in ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 hazardous locations.
These two models are variations of our popular 11 and 21 models and are available with an Ex 'de' explosion proof, increased safety certification.
Models 12 and 22 give the end-user the ability to terminate directly into the switch without the need of an external junction head/box.
An additional benefit of an Ex 'de' certification is allowing the end user to use an Ex 'e' gland, rather than an Ex 'd' gland and still meet Zone 1 requirements.
GO Switch Models 12 and 22 are recommended for applications that require extended sensing distances.
Standard sensing distance on ferrous metal is 10 mm (3/8"), but can be extended with the use of an external target magnet. For example, with an AMS4 magnet, model 12 can achieve a sensing distance of 95 mm (3-3/4").
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX/IECEx II 2 GD Ex de IIC T6 Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T85° C Db -40° C ≤ Ta ≤ 60° C, IP66, IP68
- 1/2” NPT
- Ferrous Metal: 3/8” (10 mm)
- Sensing Distance: 3-3/4” (95 mm) - Model 12
- Terminal Block
- SPDT (Form C)
Enclosure, Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Hazardous Area
Materials of Construction
- Target Material: Ferrous Steel
- Direct Mounting
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- 0.002” (0.05 mm) Typical
- 8 milliseconds
- 1/4” (6 mm) Approximately Precision Sensing
- 9/16” (14 mm) Extended Sensing (Model 12)
- Approximately 3/8” (10 mm) Standard