The Series LPTK Gas Pressure Test Kit is ideal for testing LP & natural gas lines and controls.
The kit's gauge shows if proper pressure is present or if a leak exists.
The Series LPTK Gas Pressure Test Kit is available in two different gauge ranges, and each gauge is 3% full scale accurate with an easy to use calibration screw on the back of the gage.
It is easier to use than a manometer, and includes a sturdy case for added durability and safe handling.Features
- Calibration Screw on The Back of The Gauge
- Simple Interface for Ease of Use
- ± 3 % of Full Scale
Enclosure, Body Material
- Steel with Black Finish
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Compatible Gases
- 1/8” NPT Female - Brass Hose Barb
- Inches WC: 0 to 32
- 2-1/2” (63 mm)
- psi: 0 to 1.16 (kPa: 0 to 8, bar: 0 to 0.08) - 110 % of Range (Pressure Limit)
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Brass - Gage
- Rubber - Hose
- Combustion Gas Supply Monitoring and Testing