McCrometer Model MLI1X Meter Head Assembly are manufactured to the highest standards.
Materials used on all meters and flow ranges for the low velocity meter meet or exceed AWWA standard C704-02.
The bolt-on design permits use in a wide range of existing applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
It is necessary, upon ordering, to furnish the I.D. dimension of the pipe the meter is to be mounted on for calibration purposes, and the saddle dimensions from the back of the data sheet.
It may be necessary to modify or remove the existing straightening vanes to allow proper clearance for Water Specialties three bladed propeller.
Approvals & Certifications
- Interior Bearing: Shielded Stainless Steel
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
- Meter Head: Steel
Materials of Construction
- Magnet & Propeller Spindle: Ceramic
- Propeller Spindle, Separator, Gearbox, Meter Head Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Stainless Steel
- Meter & Pipe Size: 6” to 72”