SITRANS P320/420 Pressure Transmitter
Does not ship to United States
SITRANS P320/420 is the first pressure transmitter on the market to feature remote safety handling.
The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than manually programming each individual device across a facility, operators can access transmitters from the control room.
Both pressure transmitters have an increased proof test interval over other devices on the market with testing periods of up to fifteen years rather than every two.
This lowers maintenance costs significantly.Features
- Diagnostic functions in accordance with NAMUR recommendation NE107
- SIL devices developed according to IEC 61508
- SIL validation on the device or remotely with SIMATIC PDM
- Reduction of internal inductance for Ex applications to LI = 0
- Step response time for pressure type T63 = 105 ms and for differential pressure type 135 ms.
- Minimal conformity error
- Very low temperature influence
- Very good long-term stability
- High quality and service life
- High reliability even under extreme chemical and mechanical loads
- For corrosive and non-corrosive gases, vapors and liquids
- Extensive diagnostics and simulation functions
- Separate replacement of measuring cell and electronics with- out re-calibration
- Wetted parts made of high-grade materials; e.g., stainless steel, alloy, gold, Monel, tantalum
- Infinitely adjustable spans from 0.01 bar to 700 bar - 0.15 psi to 10153 psi
- Convenient parameterization over 4 input buttons and HART interface
- Industrial areas with extreme chemical and mechanical loads
- Zone 1 or zone 0 with the corresponding Ex approval