The M0300 Bolt-On Saddle Flow Meter features a fabricated stainless steel saddle with McCrometer’s unique drive and register design.
The stainless steel saddle eliminates the fatiguerelated breakage common to cast iron and aluminum saddles and provides unsurpassed corrosion protection. Fabricated stainless steel construction offers the additional advantage of being flexible enough to conform to out-of-true pipe.
The Model M0300 is manufactured to comply with applicable provisions of American Water Works Association Standard No. C704-02 for propeller-type flow meters.
As with all McCrometer propeller flow meters, standard features include a magnetically coupled drive, instantaneous flowrate indicator and straight reading, six-digit totalizer.
- Ball Bearing: 440C Stainless Steel
Enclosure, Body Material
- Bearing: 304 Stainless Steel
- Bearing: 316 Stainless Steel
- Bearing: Brass
Materials of Construction
- Impeller: High-impact Plastic
- Saddle: 304 Stainless Steel
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Meter & Nominal Pipe Size: 4” to 16”