The Series UFC Ultrasonic Flowmeter Set utilizes the transit-time difference for measuring flow rates in pipes non-invasively.
This is the permanent model, allowing the user to mount the converter on a surface or pipe and easily clamp on the sensors and guide bar.
The easy-to-use compact and lightweight design is intended for mechanical devices using ideally homogeneous liquids that contain no air pockets.
The Series UFC comes with a sturdy IP65 rating, protecting it from dust and direct water contact.
The Series UFC has data logging capability, and additionally comes with USB output as well as 4 to 20 mA and pulse output capabilities.Features
- Non-Invasive Pipe Measurement
- Easy-to-Use compact and lightweight design, intended for homogeneous liquids that contain no air
- Simple installation with all necessary components included such as converter, sensor, cables and mounting accessories
- Sturdy IP65 Rating, protecting it from dust and direct water contact
- ± 0.5 to ± 2 % of Flow Reading of Flow Rate > 0.03 ft/sec (0.01 m/sec) & Pipe O.D. > 3.0” (75 mm)
- ± 3 % of Flow Reading for Flow Rate > 0.03 ft/sec (0.01 m/sec) & Pipe O.D. 0.5 to 3” (13 to 75 mm)
- ± 6 % of Flow Reading for Flow Rate < 0.03 ft/sec (0.01 m/sec)
Approvals & Certifications
- 10.5 W
- 240 x 64 Pixel Graphic Display High Contrast Black on White with Backlight
- 5” W x 1.3” H (5 x 33.02 mm)
- Removable Screw-in Typical Terminal Block
- TNC Cable from Sensors
- 620 ohms, Max.
Materials of Construction
- ABS Plastic
- Liquids & Gases
- Wall Mounted
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 0 to 16 mA
- 0-20 mA
- 0 to 26 mA
- 2 to 500 milliseconds - Pulse Width
- 4-20 mA
- 48 V at 500 mA
- 0.5” to 79” (13 to 2,000 mm)
- 1 A, Max.
- 240 Vac/Vdc
- 50/60 Hz
- 86-264 Vac
- ± 0.5 % of Measured Value or 0.03 ft/sec (0.01 m/sec)
- < 500 milliseconds
- -20° to 135° C (-4° to 275° F) - Transducer
- Treated Water
- River Water
- Sea Water
- Potable Water
- Demineralized Water
- Glycol / Water Mix
- Hydraulic System
- Diesel Oil
- Flow Rate