Featuring 8 digits of bright, 0.55", alpha-numeric display, the IN-62 can accept up to 20 kHz pulse input (switch selectable).
The standard IN-62 has two separate, 8 digits, floating decimal, “K” factors to convert the inputs to meaningful total and rate data.
The user, with the push of a button, can toggle back and forth to view the total of the batch, the rate of flow and the grand total count.
Two control outputs can be assigned independently by the user to activate at preset batch total, rate or grand total for 0.1 to 9.9 seconds or until reset.Features
- Analog input
- Display total, rate or grand total
- Two alarm outputs, user selectable for total, rate or grand total
- Pulse input to 20 kHz count frequency
- K-Factor programmable to 8 places
- Two stage security lockout
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 front panel