The rod style models are designed for direct stroke measurement inside prepared hydraulic cylinders.
At the head of the sensor, a threaded flange and O-ring provide for mounting and sealing the sensor into a port opening in the cylinder end cap.
The sensor’s pressure resistant rod fits into a bore that is drilled through the center of the piston head and rod assembly.
The sensor’s position magnet is mounted on the top of the piston head or installed in a shallow counter-bore inside the piston head.
The position magnet requires minimum distances away from ferrous metals to allow proper sensor output. The minimum distance from the front of the magnet to the cylinder end cap is 15 mm.
- Industrial Ethernet Cable: RJ45 Connector Male, 4-Pin (M12)
- M12 Male 3-Pin, 4-Pin, 5-Pin, 8-Pin Connector
- M16 6-Pin, 7-Pin Connector
- M8 4-Pin Female Connector
- Ingress Protection: IP30 - RF Profile
- M12 Cable Connector Typical A, Cord Sets & Adapter Cables: IP67
Materials of Construction
- Fixing Clip: Brass, Non-Magnetic - Models RH, GH, EH
- Mounting Clamp: 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Clamp Mounting - Models RP, GP
Nut & Bolt Material
- Hex-Jam Nut 3/4”: Zinc-Plated with Nylon Insert - RH, GH, EH
- Hex-Jam Nut M18: Steel - Models RH, GH, EH
- -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F)
- Nitrile Rubber
- Back-Up Ring: PTFE + 60 % Bronze
- Level Sensing