DeZURIK KGC-MD Maximum Duty Cast Knife Gate Valves are designed to provide long service life in highly abrasive applications including Pulp and Paper, Mining, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Steel and Food Processing industries.
These Maximum Duty Knife Gate Valves are specifically designed to provide the shearing and sealing capabilities needed in demanding services such as cyclone separators, recycle high density cleaners, recycle detrashers, hydropulpers, pulper rejects/knotters, or sand cleaners.
The KGC-MD Knife Gate Valves are available in 3 - 24" (80 - 600 mm) sizes with metal or dual metal and resilient seats.
To withstand highly abrasive media, the valves are available with a replaceable hardened seat, hardened gate, full 100% port opening, high performance packing system with wire scraper rings, and heavy-duty superstructure.
All these features combine to provide a longer service life, less downtime and less maintenance than other valves designed for these tough applications.
DeZURIK Exclusive Premium Packing System
- Rounded Packing Chamber Machined to Tight Tolerance.
HIgh Flow Capacity
- Valve Seat Inside Diameter (I.D.) is Equal to the I.D. of Standard (ASME B36.10) Pipe.
Mechanically Retained Seat
- Metal or Dual Metal & Resilient Seats. Valve Seat Rings are available with Hardened Overlays for Abrasive Services.
- 150 psi CWP (1030 kPa)
- 3-24” (80-600 mm)
- D10079 - IM ACT MANUAL GATE VALVES pdf 160 KB
- D10397 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KNIFE GATE VALVES W/HANDWHEEL pdf 37 KB
- D10435 - IM LOCKOUT (LK) KGC VALVES W/CYLINDER pdf 150 KB
- D11032 - IM VALVE KGC-MD 3-24" pdf 1.5 MB
- D11040 - IM CYLINDER ACTUATOR GATE VALVES pdf 373 KB
- DP00129 - IM ACT DYNATORQUE BEVEL GEAR KNIFE GATE pdf 330 KB