The DXN discrete valve monitor is qualified for use in containment and is the best solution for quarter-turn AOVs.
It contains two GO Switches to give open/close indication, a ceramic terminal block for quick and easy wiring and it mounts directly onto the actuator for a seamless valve package.
Solenoid valve can be nipple mounted to monitor and terminated inside.Features
- 106 years qualified life
- Negates the need for separate junction box
- Reduces piping and number of disconnects for easy set-up
- Exceeds Global LOCA and Post Fukushima Seismic requirements 10G RIM
- Global Qualifications LOCA - IEEE/Gen 2 and 3/ AP1000 /RCC-E/ CANDU/Qinshan/KHNP
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Wireless HART
- Terminal Block
- Hazardous Area
- Limit Switch
- Direct Mounting
- C7-Containment Qualified (LOCA): 204° C (400° F)
- C7-Containment, SV7 - HELB / MSIV Qualified (LOCA): 260° C (500° F) Peak