The Series SVT Solenoid Valve Enclosure with Timer is a compact, reliable and economic package designed for small to medium filtration systems.
It combines a timer board and solenoid valve enclosure into one package, eliminating the need for separate enclosures and wiring.
The SVT is available with 2, 4 or 6 valves. For larger systems expansion modules can be daisy chained to the SVT for a maximum of 60 outputs.
The universal power supply accepts 90-240 VAC at either 50 or 60 Hz for both domestic and international requirements.
On-Demand Cleaning or Down Time Cleaning functions can be selected with a simple dip-switch. Time-On and Time-Off settings are selected using two potentiometers.
For on demand systems, a Dwyer® A3000 Photohelic® gauge or Series 1950 pressure switch may be used with the SVT.
Note: SVTE modules are powered from the main enclosure and can be used with either the 90 to 240 VAC or the 24 VDC/VAC Model SVT's.Features
- Compact, all-in-one package eliminates the need for separate wiring and enclosures
- Universal power requirements for both domestic and overseas use
- Field selectable cleaning functions and on/off settings to personalize for any need
Approvals & Certifications
- 25 VA - Power Consumption
- 2 DIN A 43652 Connectors
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyamide with Carbon Fibe
- Rubber - TPE Rubber
- NEMA 4X
- Compatible Gases
- Filtered & Oil Free
- Any Orientation
- NBR - (Wetted Materials)
- 0.5 A Delayed - Fuse
- 24 Vac/Vdc ± 10 %
- 50/60 Hz
- 90-240 Vac
- 4 to 210 seconds - Off-Time
Sensor / Probe Diameter
- 1/4 ̋” O.D. Push to Connect - Process Connection
- 302 Stainless Steel - (Wetted Materials)
- psi: 145 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- 24 Vac/dc
- 90-240 Vac
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- 150 to 700 milliseconds - On-Time
- Brass - Pilot Body
- Dust Collection
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Industrial Vacuums