InPro3100/120/PT100 pH Sensor
Does not ship to United States
The InPro 3100 is a pH electrode with temperature sensor, designed for measurement in bioprocesses where CIP and SIP procedures are required. The 120 mm version is optimal for short installation lengths.
Low-maintenance pH electrodes of the InPro 3100 series from METTLER TOLEDO come complete with a gel electrolyte reference system and built-in temperature sensor to allow reliable and accurate, temperature compensated pH measurement.
It is also possible to install the version InPro 3100UD through the bottom or floor of a vessel or tank, i.e. in an upside-down position.
Electrodes of the InPro 3100 series are specially directed towards applications in biotechnological processes under sterile conditions, reflected by the broad scope of technical features incorporated:Features
- InPro 3100 electrodes are entirely autoclavable or in-situ sterilizable
- The outstanding pressure-resistance of up to 6 bar fully covers the pressure range normally encountered in industrial bioprocesses, making the electrodes ideal for universal use in this field
- The built-in temperature sensor allows automatic temperature compensation both during calibration and during actual measurement procedure
- The patented silver-ion barrier, integrated into the reference system, avoids contamination and clogging of the diaphragm with black silver sulfide during measurement in process media containing sulfur compounds or proteins (e.g. amino acids)
- The InPro3100UD version is intended for bottom-entry installation. An air-cushion system in the reference electrolyte eliminates any possible disturbance at the diaphragm caused by air bubbles in the electrolyte
- The InPro 3100 is not recommended for measurement tasks in media of low conductivity
- VarioPin (VP) connector (IP 68) in heavy-duty PEEK-based material
- Certification following the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC, Art. 3, §. 3)
- Certification for hazardous areas: Ex ia IIC T6/T5/T4/T3 Ga/Gb, SEV 14 ATEX 0168 X, IECEx SEV 14.0025X
- FM approval: IS/I, II, III /1/ABCDEFG/ T6
Certifications & Approvals
- pH 0 to 14
- 0° to 80° C for Operation
- 0° to 140° C for Sterilization
- HA, High Alkali Glass Quality
- 12 mm