The High Precision Series HM35 Digital Manometer is designed to reliably measure and log pressure measurements for critical applications.
This family of manometer can measure absolute pressure, differential pressure or gauge pressure with up to 0.05% accuracy.
The data logging function can store up to 10,742 readings and transmit the readings to a PC through an IR serial port. The large display can graphically display trends in the data as well as peaks and valleys.
The series HM35 comes standard with a calibration certificate so that the instrument can be used as a secondary calibration standard when testing other pressure instrumentation.
This manometer is ideal for laboratories, calibration facilities, and other critical pressure applications.Features
- Able to Record Up to 10,742 Readings, Which Can be Downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% Accuracy for Use in Critical Applications
- Measure Absolute, Differential, or Gauge Pressure
- ± 0.05 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit (The Effects of Linearity, Hysteresis, & Repeatability are included)
- ± 0.10 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit (The Effects of Linearity, Hysteresis, & Repeatability are included)
- ± 0.20 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit (The Effects of Linearity, Hysteresis, & Repeatability are included)
Approvals & Certifications
- 25 mA without Back Lit Display, IR, or Buzzer
- 128 x 64 Graphic Black Lit LCD
- NEMA 3
- 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing, Max.
- Compatible Gases
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 1/8” NPT
- 1.5 V AA Alkaline Batteries
- 6-9 Vdc
- Inches WC: 0 to 200
- psig: 0 to 14.5 (kPa: 0 to 99.97, bar: 0 to 0.9997)
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Stainless Steel
- Calibration Facilities