McCrometer Model ML04 Flanged Tube Meter are manufactured to the highest standards.
Materials used on all meters and flow ranges for the low velocity meter meet or exceed AWWA standard C704-02.
The flanged end tube design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
Flanged ends are 150 lb. AWWA class D flat face steel flanges.
Fabricated steel meter tubes have straightening vanes and are protected internally and externally with 12 to 15 mils of NSF approved fusion epoxy resin.
Approvals & Certifications
- Interior Bearing: Stainless Steel
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Meter Head, Meter Tube: Steel
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
Materials of Construction
- Maget & Propeller Spindle: Ceramic
- Propeller Spindle, Gearbox, Separator, Meter Head Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Stainless Steel
- Meter & Nominal Pipe Size: 2” to 48”