Series 442 Programmable HART® Temperature Transmitter
Does not ship to United States
The Series 442 programmable HART® temperature transmitter is a 2-wire transmitter with an analog output.
It has measurement input for resistance thermometers (RTD) in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connections, thermocouples, resistance and voltage inputs. The transmitter can be programmed with a PC or HART® protocol hand-held terminal.
These small units can be mounted in Pyromation DIN (Form B) connection heads, or they can be used for surface mounting by using a 35 mm DIN-rail mounting clip.Features
- Universal settings with HART® protocol for various signals.
- Galvanic isolation
- 2-wire technology, (4 to 20) mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit
- RFI/EMI Protected, CE marked
- cURus, UL Recognized Component
- FM Intrinsically safe and non-incendive for hazardous locations
- Output simulation