The hydraulic, high pressure JRPHH Series pressure reducing regulators are piston sensed and designed for inlet and outlet pressures up to 10,000 psig (689 bar).
JRPHH Series regulators feature a wide range of inlet and outlet configurations, Cv: 0.06 or 0.2, adjustable captured venting and compatibility with a broad range of media.Features
- Piston sensed.
- Main valve cartridge.
- Adjustable captured vent.
- Black anodized aluminum knob.
- Machined bar stock body, bonnet and piston eliminates porosity found in castings.
- NACE MR0175 compatible materials are available.
- Dome loaded and air actuated options available.
- 15,000 psig (1034 bar) models available.