- The H-900 is designed for horizontal or vertical flow with a large flow area (not suitable for down-flow applications).
- The angled seat reduces disk travel from full closed to full open.
- The valve is equipped with a shaft pivot located slightly above centerline; pressure on disk area above pivot partiality balances pressure on area below pivot to reduce slamming.
- The valve is available with external counterweight and dampener.
- The H-900 can be fabricated from any weldable alloy and is clearly marked to show direction of flow.
- 3 to 24" is standard, but larger sizes are available.
- Optional Abrasion & Corrosion Resistant Designs with Hard Facing Available in Stellite, Tungsten Carbide, Pulse Fusion.
- Valves are available in Solid or Wetted Parts Construction in Any Weldable Alloy, Including Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel & Titanium.
- Up to 150 psi
- Metal or Resilient
- Through 54”
- Up to 1000° F