The SPI Mag (Single Point Insertion) Electromagnetic Flow Meter is a hot tappable single point insertion flow meter for measuring forward flow.
The sensor is available for one-inch or two-inch taps, depending upon line size and application. The SPI Mag is a cost effective flow meter solution with a purchase price that is independent of line size making the cost to meter a sixty-inch line the same as a two-inch.
The SPI Mag’s hot tap installation allows for uninterrupted service as it installs without system shut-down, de-watering lines, cutting pipe or welding flanges. Installation costs are reduced by eliminating the need for heavy equipment or extensive manpower.
The SPI can be easily re-located to various line sizes.Features
- Easy to relocate to various line sizes
- Ease of hot-tap installation
- Installs without service interruption
- Insertion design for total accessibility
- Price is independent of line size
- No moving parts
- Does not require recalibration in the field
Approvals & Certifications
- Safety: Listed by CSA to 61010-1
- UL 61010-1
Enclosure, Body Material
- Converter: Die Cast Aluminum
Materials of Construction
- Insertion Tube: PVC
- Insertion Tube: Stainless Steel
- Sensor: Polyurethane
- Dual 4-20 mA
- 10-35 Vdc (21 W)
- 90-265 Vac 45 to 66 Hz (20 W / 25 VA)