The Series HM28 Digital Hand-Held Manometer is a precision instrument designed to measure a wide range of pressures to a very high accuracy.
The unit incorporates a variety of features in an easy to use format that makes it useful in a wide variety of applications.
Features include: measurement in all common pressure ranges, display resolution to 0.001, differential or relative measurement, two line liquid crystal display, and adjustable auto power off to conserve battery.
We are so proud of the accuracy of the HM28 that we provide a certificate of calibration with the unit at no additional cost.
Depending on your application, the HM28 can be used as a secondary calibration standard for your other pressure instrumentation.Features
- Measures Differential, Gauge, or Absolute Pressure
- Able to Record Up to 964 Readings, Which can be Downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% Accuracy
- ± 0.05 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit
- ± 0.10 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit
- ± 0.20 % of Full Scale ± 1-Digit
Approvals & Certifications
- Baud Rate: 1,200, 2,400, 4,800 & 9,600 bit/sec
- < 9 mA
- 6” x 3.27” x 1.34” (152 x 83 x 34 mm)
- 2 Line x 16-Characters
- LCD (Dot Matrix)
- NEMA 3
- 30 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Compatible Gases
- 1/8” NPT
- 7-14 Vdc
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
- Inches WC: 0 to 120
- psi: 0 to 100 (kPa: 0 to 689.5, bar: 0 to 7)
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- -5° to 50° C (23° to 122° F)
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Calibration Facilities