Series STRA Duct Mounted Airflow Measurement Station
Does not ship to United States
The Series STRA Airflow Measurement Station is easy to install - simply connect the tubing to the station fittings, then to a differential pressure manometer, gauge, transmitter or switch.
Single or multiple airflow elements are factory mounted and pre-piped in a casing designed for flanged connection to the duct work.
The Series STRA utilizes an airflow averaging element in a head-type device, generating a differential (velocity) pressure signal similar to the orifice, venturi, and other head producing primary elements.
It has been developed with a honeycomb airflow straightening section for use in duct systems having highly turbulent conditions at the point of measurement.
Strategically located sensing ports continually sample the total and static pressures when inserted normal to flow. Total pressures sensed by the upstream ports are continually averaged within the airflow element in an isolated chamber.
The static sensing ports are averaged in a second isolation chamber. Multiple elements are joined together for connection to a differential measurement device (gage, transmitter, etc.) for flow measurement and indication purposes.Features
- Honeycomb airflow straightening section with 1/2 opening by 3˝depth
- Low signal-to-noise ratio
- Factory mounted and pre-piped in a flanged duct section (casing)
- Standard construction includes galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors
- Standard airflow stations can be operated (in air) continuously in temperatures up to 350° F or intermittently in temperatures up to 400° F
- Within 2 % of Actual Flow
- Aluminum Anodized 6063-T5 - Wetted Materials
- 100 to 10,000 fpm (0.51 to 51 mps)
- 0 to 100 % Non-Condensing - All Air Flow Stations
- 6” to 12” - Casing Lengrh
Process Connection Style
- 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 177° to 204° C (350° to 400° F)
- Aluminum 3003 Air Flow Straightener - Casings
- Galvanized Steel 16 Ga G90 - Casings
- Building Air Intake and Exhaust Flow Rate Measurement
- HVAC Air Flow Measurement