McCrometer Model MLI1-D Meter Head Assembly are manufactured to the highest standards.
Materials used on all meters and flow ranges for the low velocity meter meet, or exceed, AWWA standard C704-02.
The bolt-on design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure.
It is necessary, upon ordering, to furnish the meter size, model number and serial number it is replacing.
Approvals & Certifications
- Propeller Bearing: Ceramic
Enclosure, Body Material
- Meter Head: Cast Iron
- Meter Head: Steel
- NEMA 4X
Materials of Construction
- Maget & Propeller Spindle: Ceramic
- Meter Head Bolt: -Plated Steel
- Propeller Spindle, Separator, Gearbox, Meter Head Bolt: Stainless Steel
- Propeller: Thermoplastic
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 150 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- Meter & Pipe Size: 3” to 72”