The Series FSW2 Free-Floating Cable Float Level Switch is a mercury-free self counter-weighted floating switch designed for the automation of pumps, specifically filling and draining of tanks, wells, and reservoirs.
The FSW2 body is free of any irregularities making it ideal for use in sewage water applications.
The polypropylene body consists of a double airtight chamber with high-pressure melted polypropylene re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal against infiltration. Cable hangers are available to suit a variety of mounting applications.
Featuring CE approval and optional cables available that include higher chemical compatibility, high temperature durability, oil resistance, and drinking water suitability.
Contact factory for piggyback plug option, and cable length options ranging from 10' to 70' (3.04 to 21.34 m).Features
- Body is free of any irregularities allowing substances to effortlessly glide off and consists of a double airtight chamber with high-pressure melted polypropylene re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal reducing maintenance events
- High reliability with mercury-free, magnetic, mechanical internal design
- Economical pricing with multiple option available for increased versatility
- Seamless installation with self-counterweighted body and cable hangers to suit a variety of mounting applications
Approvals & Certifications
- 10 feet (3 metres)
- 100 feet (30 metres)
- 15 feet (4.5 metres)
- 19.69 feet (6 metres)
- 30 feet (9.14 metres)
- 40 to 59.06 feet (12.2 to 18 metres)
- 50 feet (15.2 metres)
- 60 feet (18.3 metres)
- 80 feet (24.38 metres)
- 10 A at 250 Vac
Enclosure, Body Material
- Liquids Compatible
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- psig: 29 (kPa: 200, bar: 2)
- SPST - NO & NC
- Wastewater Level Monitoring
- Tank Level Control
- High or Low Level Alarm
- Municipal Wastewater Control
- Industrial Wastewater Control